Friday, September 08, 2006

FRIDAY GRACIE BLOGGING


It's Friday, so that means it's time for more Gracie Blogging, with special guest appearance by Otto the dog. Today's photos were taken last weekend when we were in New Orleans visiting the families during the Labor Day weekend. Gracie went to the park with Otto in an effort to teach him how to walk on a leash. As you can see, she wasn't too successful. For more, see you same time next Friday!

I hope everyone has a nice weekend as the NFL season really kicks off on Sunday. I'll be sitting in front of my TV come noon on Sunday ready to catch my Saints playing in Cleveland against the Browns.

Make sure to check back throughout the weekend. I've already got my sites set on another one of those scoundrels that hasn't been profiled yet, but probably should have by now. Later!

No comments: