Friday, September 22, 2006


FRIDAY GRACIE BLOGGING


It's Friday so that means it time for another quick shot of Friday Gracie Blogging!! Fun fact about Gracie: She is a Deal or No Deal junkie! She cannot get enough of that show. Now, I'm not real big on letting her watch television; in my opinion it's a poor substitute for actually engaging my child, so aside from her occasionally watching a home video of herself and her extended family in New Orleans, she really doesn't watch the tube. The only real exception to this is in the evening after she's had a bath I'll let her come lay down in my bed while I'm watching Olbermann or a Daily Show repeat and she'll watch for about a half hour then she's off to bed. But with the new fall season starting this week, I remembered how much she enjoyed Deal or No Deal last spring. Well, she hasn't forgotten it a bit. She instantly remembered th various catchphrases like "open the case" and "no deal, Howie." And every time one of the cases is opened, she'll spring up and get very excited. Then she will invariably turn to me, look me in the eyes and say, "I love this show."

So, anybody got any good plans for Friday night? I'm heading out (sans the missus) to go check out Jackass Number Two. I'd love it if the wife would come but we don't have a babysitter for Grace and after hearing about some of the stunts in the movie, she decided that she couldn't stomach it. I don't know what the big deal is; it's just a little horse semen.

1 comment:

Jane: Shades of Shakespearean Green said...

Gracie sounds like a cutie.

Ben Folds Five has a song that seems to be written just for her titled "Gracie."!