Saturday, September 16, 2006

SATURDAY MORNING
GRACIE BLOGGING

Okay, so this is a little late from it's normal Friday evening slot. But I do have an excellent explanation. My sister-in-law came in from New Orleans to spend the weekend (and it better just be the weekend) so we actually had an honest to goodness babysitter. So the missus and I jumped at the opportunity to get out and go see a movie. I cannot remember the last time that we had actually seen a movie with just the two of us. We went and saw that movie Hollywoodland, about the mysterious death of George Reeves, the original TV Superman. Not bad, dragged a bit, could have used a bit more editing, but otherwise it was fine. Ben Affleck, who played Reeves, was very good. A couple of times I forgot that I was watching Affleck, so to me that's a good actor. For some unknown reason my wife finds Adrian Brody attractive so she liked staring at him for two hours.
Anyway, that's my Friday night and here's this week's shot of Gracie. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Excellent blog.
2. Adorable daughter.
3. Your wife finds Adrian Brody attractive because he is an outstanding actor, a warm and genuine person, and a man with atypical but very handsom looks.

She might also enjoy his brilliant work in "The Pianist" and "Dummy".