Thursday, August 24, 2006

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

AMERICA'S LEAST WANTED


Just wanted to drop a quick line commemorating the one-week anniversary of America's Least Wanted. I know, I know, that's really not that big of a deal, but I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has come by and checked out the blog. Like I said in the beginning, death for a writer is never having one's stuff read, but around here, I can see that at least some folks have been coming by (bless you, Bravenet counter). Though it looks like the counter is down right now, I can tell you that at about 7:15pm the site achieved it's 1000th page view, which I think is pretty good for a site that's only been "advertised" since Sunday afternoon.
Anyway, I just wanted to reiterate how thankful I am to all the people who have checked out my ramblings. Agree or disagree, communication and discourse are always important and of course, I always welcome any and all comments. Let me know how I'm doing. Response so far has been mostly positive, but I'll take some constructive stuff too.
Thanks again to everyone reading.
Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this blog - great idea. I have bookmarked it.

WalterNeff

Paul said...

That's what I love to hear! More bookmarking!!!! Thank you.

microdot said...

Huzzah! One week!!!! Stay the Course, no cutting and running here!
I like the the direction tour blog is going and I will bookmark you as well!
I am a one week old blogger in France and if I can figure out how to get all this stuff to work right, I'll try to link your blog! Check me out...