Thursday, August 17, 2006

This could be the start of something big... or not.
See, I figure that one's blog has got to have a hook if one is going to have anyone be remotely interested enough to want to frequent that little corner of the blogosphere. So I sort of came up with an idea that I thought would be fun to play with - on a semi-regular basis I would have an updated list of the top ten people whom I think are really dragging the country into the gutter. I'm sure that you've all seen that book that attempts to chronicle the 101 worst liberals or something like that. Well, not being ambitious enough to tackle such a hefty number, I thought that I'd try for ten and see how it goes. Feel free to leave a comment or drop me a line and let me know how I'm doing.

The list is coming....

No comments: