Thursday, October 26, 2006

CHEVROLET=UNACCEPTABLE

Twice now, I've felt assaulted while in my own home, minding my own business, watching the World Series. Assaulted by horrifying display of unmitigated greed exemplified in a commercial by Chevrolet that uses American disasters in an attempt to sell their automobiles. I'm just not feeling well enough tonight to formulate even a semi-literate commentary, so I'll just refer you to this blog entry by James Poniewozik over at Time.com. See the commercial at Jalopnik, then go here and let Chevrolet know that you don't find the deaths of thousands of American's acceptable fodder for their peddling of automobiles. Then, please link to this or email this information so that enough people will object to have this travesty removed from the airwaves.

No comments: