Tuesday, October 03, 2006


WELCOME TO CRAZYLAND, POPULATION:

RICK SANTORUM


As I am in desparate need of a quick break from all things Foley, here's some quick fun, courtesy of everyone's favorite man-dog love advocate, Rick Santorum (via OxBlog):

You probably remember well when Bill Clinton and the Democrats passed the largest single tax increase in our nation's history in 1993, $293 billion.

That sent our nation into an economic slump.

Now, I'll be the first to admit that I spent much of the early 90's studying and partying (and not always in the order) while in college, but I do not seem to recall an economic slump. Sort of the opposite, actually. But it's not like one should depend on little Ricky for unbiased historical perspective. Oh well, only a few more weeks before we don't have to deal with this guy any longer. I can make it.

No comments: