Tuesday, November 07, 2006


FUNNY, SORTA

JEAN SCHMIDT


Ouch, my irony bone is killing me. I know this may come as a shock to some, but there are already early problems with voting machines in Ohio. I know; shocker! What tickles me in the dark recesses of my mind is that one of the victims of voting machine problems is none other than the infamous resume padder herself, Mean Jean Schmidt of Ohio's second Congressional District. In her district they use optical scanning equipment, but apparently a machine in her polling place isn't functioning properly.



Maybe she can call her buddy Ken Blackwell and see if he can fix her up. After all, it's his job to make certain these sort of things don't happen, or rather, it's his job to make certain that these things don't happen to Republican voters. Dem voters, absolutely! But when it comes to GOP votes, Blackwell always says, "Let every vote (for the GOP) count!"

No comments: