Wednesday, November 08, 2006

SICK OF SANTORUM

I've had it with the canonization of Rick Santorum. Personally, I haven't given a rat's ass about him. I know he was a specific target to defeat, and that's all I cared about. But, after listening to all the stomach-churning praise of him on CNN by partisan commentators (J.C. Watts, Bill Bennett) and not such a little much from supposedly news people (John King), and later to hear Tweety on MSNBC talk about how "real" he is and how he could be a Presidential contender, I decided to look up this "saintly" man's voting record.

My, my, my. This is a saint to them, eh? This is the man they think should run for President.

Rick Santorum is anti-choice, anti-civil rights, anti-gay, anti-women, anti-minority, anti-poor people, anti-working man, pro-business, pro-military, anti-education, anti-environment, pro-Christian Coalition, anti-fair trade, anti-national security, pro-corruption, pro-lobbyists, anti-voter, pro-gun, pro-crime, anti-social security, anti-seniors, anti-public health, pro-pharmaceutical companies, anti-union, anti-livable wage, and, unquestionably and extremely PRO-IRAQ WAR while still wanting to do business with pro-terrorism business entities. DAMN!!

I'm cross posting this and I've posted his voting record here. He's a fucking creep and we are well rid of him.

No comments: