Tuesday, November 14, 2006

OUR NEW AGENDA

I just posted this over at Demokat, and after seeing Paul's post below, I couldn't resist cross-posting it here. Wouldn't it be hilarious if this was truly our new agenda? I'd be entertained for years watching the wingnuts freak out.

Big Dumb Chimp, another progressive S.C. blogger, ref's Stranger Fruit's (from AZ, okay?) hilarious post on our new Dem Agenda:

1. Mandatory homosexuality

2. Drug-filled condoms in schools

3. Introduce the new Destruction of Marriage Act

4. Border fence replaced with free shuttle buses

5. Osama Bin Laden to be Secretary of State

6. Withdraw from Iraq, apologize, reinstate Hussein

7. English language banned from all Federal buildings

8. Math classes replaced by encounter groups

9. All taxes to be tripled

10. All fortunes over $250,000 to be confiscated

11. On-demand welfare

12. Tofurkey to be named official Thanksgiving dish

13. Freeways to be removed, replaced with light rail systems

14. Pledge of Allegiance in schools replaced with morning flag-burning

15. Stem cells allowed to be harvested from any child under the age of 8

16. Comatose people to be ground up and fed to poor

17. Quarterly mandatory abortion lottery

18. God to be mocked roundly

19. Dissolve Executive Branch: reassign responsibilities to UN

20. Jane Fonda to be appointed Secretary of Appeasement

21. Outlaw all firearms: previous owners assigned to anger management therapy

22. Texas returned to Mexico

23. Ban Christmas: replace with Celebrate our Monkey Ancestors Day

24. Carter added to Mount Rushmore

25. Modify USA's motto to "Land of the French and the home of the brave"

Y'all come on and join us at America's Least Wanted. Help us grow! Most of the "big dog" blogs have multiple contributors and every one benefits from varying points of view. Paul is a hardworking, insightful and generous blogger with a loyal following. He's been great to me and very helpful in my feeble attempts at establishing my own blog. He's been very understanding knowing that I'm kinda hit and miss with my entries as I try to make relevant contributions to his blogs as I can while giving voice to my wide-ranging views at my own, all the while battling an unpredictale illness. C'mon and dive in. The water's great!

No comments: