Tuesday, November 07, 2006


WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?!

TOM DELAY


According to Cliff Schecter, who's guest-blogging at Crooks and Liars, Tom DeLay is over on Fox News calling a Democratic majority in the House a "lame duck majority." So he's already come up with a name for something that hasn't even happened yet. Of course, I didn't see the exchange so perhaps I'm missing the context (c'mon, I've got enough of a pit in my stomach without watch Fox News spin all night; I'll grudgingly view CNN tonight).

So either DeLay knows something the rest of us don't or he's panicking; as well he should, but probably more because he'll be headed to prison sometime in his future.
Or maybe he's referring to his own GOP's prospects after tonight? Maybe I'll flip over to see if we can hear anymore DeLay-isms.

No comments: